JamKazam Forums
How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - Printable Version

+- JamKazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com)
+-- Forum: Jamkazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions (/showthread.php?tid=1873)

How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - rramirez1 - 01-06-2021

I work for a school district and we are interested in purchasing several paid subscriptions for some of our students. Does anyone know who I could contact to purchase a block of licenses? I don't want students to have to subscribe to one of their own for a school-supported application.

thanks

B

RE: How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - StuartR - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 05:57 PM)rramirez1 Wrote: I work for a school district and we are interested in purchasing several paid subscriptions for some of our students. Does anyone know who I could contact to purchase a block of licenses? I don't want students to have to subscribe to one of their own for a school-supported application.

thanks

B
Send an email to: support@Jamkazam.com

If you don't hear back, report back here and I'll get you some attention.

RE: How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - rramirez1 - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 07:57 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:57 PM)rramirez1 Wrote: I work for a school district and we are interested in purchasing several paid subscriptions for some of our students. Does anyone know who I could contact to purchase a block of licenses? I don't want students to have to subscribe to one of their own for a school-supported application.

thanks

B

thank you, i will give this a try

B

RE: How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - lconway - 01-12-2021

thanks

B
I was told by JK that they are doing blocks of plans for schools. He said to send an email to education@jamkazam.com

RE: How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - rramirez1 - 01-12-2021

(01-06-2021, 09:32 PM)rramirez1 Wrote:

thanks

B

B

stuart apologies for not replying sooner, but i did get a response from JamKazam people at that address contact. They have bulk licensing for Gold and Premire. We are purchasing 30 Gold licenses for students a 2 for teachers at $9.99 a month until the end of the school year.

(01-12-2021, 10:58 PM)lconway Wrote:

thanks

B
I was told by JK that they are doing blocks of plans for schools. He said to send an email to education@jamkazam.com
I did get a response from JamKazam people at the address contact. They have bulk licensing for Gold and Premiere. We are purchasing 30 Gold licenses for students a 2 for teachers at $9.99 a month until the end of the school year.

RE: How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - StuartR - 01-13-2021

(01-12-2021, 11:03 PM)rramirez1 Wrote:

thanks

B

B

stuart apologies for not replying sooner, but i did get a response from JamKazam people at that address contact. They have bulk licensing for Gold and Premire. We are purchasing 30 Gold licenses for students a 2 for teachers at $9.99 a month until the end of the school year.

thanks

B
I did get a response from JamKazam people at the address contact. They have bulk licensing for Gold and Premiere. We are purchasing 30 Gold licenses for students a 2 for teachers at $9.99 a month until the end of the school year.
Glad you got it resolved!

RE: How to purchase multiple Paid Subscriptions - lconway - 01-14-2021

(01-13-2021, 05:19 AM)StuartR Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 11:03 PM)rramirez1 Wrote:

thanks

B

B

thanks

B
Glad you got it resolved!
Glad to hear it! Happy they are doing this.