JamKazam Forums
Subscription status - Printable Version

+- JamKazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com)
+-- Forum: Jamkazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: New Feature Requests (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Subscription status (/showthread.php?tid=1851)

Subscription status - BZG155 - 12-29-2020

When the big change happens on the 1st of Jan 2021 and member status changes to Free, Silver, Gold or Platinum, will this be included in their profile.

RE: Subscription status - StuartR - 12-29-2020

(12-29-2020, 02:18 PM)BZG155 Wrote: When the big change happens on the 1st of Jan 2021 and member status changes to Free, Silver, Gold or Platinum, will this be included in their profile.
That's a great question. You should post it to: support@Jamkazam.com

RE: Subscription status - MyGuitarHobby - 01-07-2021

As a Silver Plan user my question/suggestion related to Subscription Status is "How are users enabled to monitor their limited "play time"? 

So far I have been unable to find anywhere to understand my used vs unused monthly play time, a function necessary for any "metered" service. 

RE: Subscription status - StuartR - 01-07-2021

(01-07-2021, 02:54 PM)MyGuitarHobby Wrote: As a Silver Plan user my question/suggestion related to Subscription Status is "How are users enabled to monitor their limited "play time"? 

So far I have been unable to find anywhere to understand my used vs unused monthly play time, a function necessary for any "metered" service. 
I believe a window will pop up letting you know that you've exceeded your allocated session time but I agree they need a way for you to see how much time is left.

RE: Subscription status - joeyb1955@aim.com - 01-07-2021

I agree.  It is most important to know how much time has been used out of the allocation based on subscription. Please respond to this feature addition JAMKAZAM. I would also like to know if the time spent in the application, not attached to any sesson, is counted against the allocation.

RE: Subscription status - StuartR - 01-07-2021

(01-07-2021, 10:07 PM)joeyb1955@aim.com Wrote: I agree.  It is most important to know how much time has been used out of the allocation based on subscription. Please respond to this feature addition JAMKAZAM. I would also like to know if the time spent in the application, not attached to any sesson, is counted against the allocation.
I suspect this will be added to a future JK client update.

RE: Subscription status - MyGuitarHobby - 01-13-2021

Today there was another client update. After the update, I examined my account and found a place that displays the amount of time remaining on my subscription for this month. The path was to mouse over the dropdown next to my name on the Home page, select Account Home, select the Update button next to subscription: and the monthly play time remaining will display. I do not know if there are other places to find this information, but here is at least one.